To minimise the risk of exposure, we are using precautionary measures in our practice:
In our dental surgery:
– We follow the strict standard ADA infection control and we have strengthened our cleaning procedures.
– We use personal protective equipment for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective face shield and gloves.
In the reception area:
– We have removed unnecessary items like magazines and toys.
– We have adjusted the chairs to allow social distancing of at least 1.5m between seats.
– We regularly wipe the commonly used surfaces in the waiting room.
– There will be access to tissue and hand sanitiser.
Please let us know if you:
– Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough or sore throat
– Have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
– Have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days